Pages

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Greek Goddess Hair and Makeup Tutorial

I love the Greek Goddess look and never really got to try it out yet, I searched around to see what looks are out there and they were so boring. I always just freehand my work and record while I am doing it. I love mythology and all the goddess', it was so hard to just choose one so I made up my own and now I am showing you my makeup look including how to hair in the following video.
Please enjoy!

The Legend of Zelda background music.. lol I love it.. this look made me think of that.





What I Used:

BH Cosmetics 88 Matte and Shimmer Palletes 1st Ed.

Lit Cosmetics
Lit Kit and Glitter BEACH BABY

WetNWild Concealer Light and Foundation Beige

LA Colors Loose Powder Light

InColor Fabuliner Black

Avon Gold Lipstick

Luxx Cosmetics Bronze Blush

Gold Sequins and Stars (craft store)

Gold Glitter lined lashes (gifted)

ELF Brushes

Sigma Beauty Brushes

Thank you!
This look was sooo much fun, it's going to be hard to decide what I want to be this  year. ;)


Stay Glamorous,
Lindsay xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment