Pages

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Monday, December 30, 2013

NYE 2014 Makeup Tutorial with Glamorous Chicks Cosmetics

Wow, its nearly a new year and that means new possibilities.
I choose a look that represents what I hope for in the new year.
I hope to be more of a risk-taker and to live every day as positive and colorful as possible. <3
 
 
For this look I used Glamorous Chicks Cosmetics
Shimmer Powders-
On the Eyes:Under the Sea/Ocean/Teal/Tropicana
On the Cheeks: Arend/Water Lily
 
Cosmetic Glitter: Ruby
 
Here is a video tutorial on how to achieve this look!! <3
 
 
Check out the products I used from Glamorous Chicks Cosmetics that inspired this look.
 
(Be sure to check out my Facebook page for a giveaway of two full sized shadows!!)

Have a
GLAMOROUS NEW YEAR!!!
xo Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment