Pages

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Monday, April 7, 2014

Lumber' JACKED!

 
It's finally getting warmer out in my neck of the woods! I was super excited to have time to create another style post. I am digging plaid, always have and probably always will. I like to be comfortable,
yet glam so here is my latest outfit of the day,
Lumber' JACKED.
 
The simple retro modern glam lumberjack.. haha <3
 

 Leather and Lace Leggings by Romwe
 
A girl's gotta wear heels <3
 
 
 I love the added print to the back of the shirt, I love details
like this that make a basic pattern more unique.
 


I love my razor blade jewelry from Essem Design, it sparkles!! <3 www.essemdesign.com

 
I stay true to myself and my own personal style, whether or not it's trendy,
be comfortable to express yourself through your closet, it's fun!! <3

 
Stay Glamorous,
xo Lindsay
 
Instagram: BGBLindsay
YouTube: MissLindsayOhio
Keek: BGBL
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment