Pages

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Friday, April 18, 2014

ROSES are RED

Hello my glamorous friends,
I have been inspired by roses this time. I found this cute little rose headband at a booth at IMATS over the past weekend. I thought what a perfect little accent for a spring look. I found this rose dress online awhile ago and I don't really like the cut of the top of the dress (my girls are too big..lol) so I wore a lacey bra and a woven sweater over it to make it more wearable and not as revealing. I ALWAYS figure out a way to make everything I own work,
even if I have to bust out the sewing machine.
I more then likely will cut and sew this dress into a skirt only.
I love textures and color coordinating my looks.
1920s /Sheer /Roses are Red/ Modern Day Hippie <3
 


 These boots ARE made for walking..lol <3
 
"Roses are Red"
Sugarpill: Goldilux and Burning Heart Palette

Lit Cosmetics: Champange Wishes and Lit Kit
www.litcosmetics.com

My Beauty Addiction
Color Rich Lipstick: Voodoo
Gel Liner: Black
www.mybeautyaddiction.com
www.etsy.com/shop/mybeautyaddiction
Eldora Lashes: B184






 

 
Stay Glamorous,
xo Lindsay
 

Instagram: BGBLindsay
Pintrest:



Facebook:



Twitter:



YouTube:



Keek:



Tumblr:



Blogger:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment