Pages

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Smile Sciences DIY Teeth Whitening

 I love my teeth white and smile sciences offers an at home it for it!
I was absolutly pleased with the instant results.

 
 The kit arrived quickly and securely. Everything inside was sanitary and easy to use.
 

 
The kit does come with indepth instructions.
I used the upper and lower trays first then did the whitening pen and uv light.
 
After one use of the trays and whitening pen, my teeth are 2 shades whiter,
I must keep using this product!!
<3 
I was extremely happy with the results. I have a few teeth that are darker then the others and the whitening pen really helped me to balance the tones of my teeth to one common shade. :D
YIPPEE!!
 
Thank you Smile Sciences!! I am confident to share my smile now <3


 
Stay Glamorous,
xo Lindsay
 
 
 

Instagram: BGBLindsay
Pintrest:



Facebook:



Twitter:



YouTube:



Keek:



Tumblr:



Blogger:


No comments:

Post a Comment