Pages

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Younique 3D Mascara and Mineral Shadow REVIEW/ Look

 
 Hello My Glamorous Friends, today I am sharing the
trendy mascara from Younique called 3D Fiber Mascara. I was contacted by one of my lovely fans to review this product. Thank you Jary Becerra for providing the products and information for this post.
 
 
 I love the look of the products!! Everything came safe and secure.
 

 
This mascara comes in a gorgeous case. There are 2 wands inside.
Transplanting Gel and Natural Fibers
 
 
 This is my before and after results using this 3D mascara. I was extremely impressed. I ALWAYS just want to wear a bit of shadow and full lashes on a daily basis when I am not doing dramatic looks. This product gives me exactly what I have been looking for.  This product is AWESOME. I recommend grabbing this up if you are a mascara wearer bc you will notice the difference immediatly upon your first application. You will probably say to yourself what I did, "what have I been using all these years???!!!!" I am SOO THANKFUL to have this product. The only down fall, like ANY mascara, is that it does provide you ALOT of coverage to the lashes so invest in an eyelash brush to help straighten and seperate the lashes after using it heavily.
 
 
 The minerals are great, check out the quick look I created using all these shades. <3

 

Products Used:

Younique 3D Fiber Mascara/ Minerals: Gorgeous/Sexy/Giddy/Heavenly/Scandalous


Gerard Lipgloss: Summer Sun
(25% Off Code: BGBL)



Cozzette Brush S165

 
 
Thanks so much for checking out this review :D
 
Stay Glamorous,
xo Lindsay
 

____________________________________________



Instagram: BGBLindsay

Soundcloud:



Twitter:



YouTube:

 

Blogger:

 



Pintrest:



Keek:



Tumblr:



No comments:

Post a Comment