Pages

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Lookout Lashes Review




Hello My Glamorous Friends! Welcome back! 
Today I have a super dope eyelash curler set to share with you from Lookout Lashes on Amazon.com

http://www.amazon.com/Exclusive-Eyelash-Curler-Professional-Everywhere/dp/B00U68N9AO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1431564804&sr=8-1&keywords=lookout+lashes


My package arrived safe and sound and within the typical shipping time of 5-7 days, but you can overnight it or adjust the shipping time. 




I was pleasantly surprised to see this tool. I didn't even realize this thing even existed! This is a mascara guard. I demonstrate how I use it in my latest makeup tutorial that I posted below. 


Eyebrow/Eyelash brush/comb. I like the tip, I'll use it to separate my 
lashes as well as clean up glue from my lash line. 





Information from the Amazon store. 
The curler itself has an extra wide curling panel to capture all lashes at once, it has a flattened arc to reach the roots of the lashes, the comfort rubber grips are removable for added convenience, the pink was added for flare and style, I designed the packaging myself, the curler was engineered to reduce "crimping" and increase curling. I threw in the bonus mascara guard and eyebrow/eyelash brush to give it a value effect and for a full-on eye glam kit feel.


  • THE PERFECT EYELASH CURLER - Uniquely designed to perform better than any other eyelash curler on the market! Our eyelash curler is even being used by professional and celebrity makeup artists all over the country!
  • FREE MASCARA GUARD & EYEBROW-EYELASH BRUSH: Because we want you to get your money's worth! Why pay extra for these beauty essentials when you can have them for FREE?! These tools will keep you free from messy mascara and ruffled brows or eyelashes.
  • PAIN-FREE DESIGN developed to prevent pinching your eyelids and pulling out your corner lashes. This creates the ultimate experience for curling your lashes with ease and comfort, time and time again. In 20 seconds, you'll have dazzling eyes!
  • HIGHEST QUALITY CONSTRUCTION allows you to rest assured that your new beauty tool will withstand the test of time. Extra long-lasting curling pads are an included BONUS! We also added removable rubber comfort grips, because plastic and locking handles are just the worst!
  • OUR LIFETIME GUARANTEE makes trying Lookout Lashes completely RISK-FREE!!! If you are not satisfied for any reason, contact us, and we will provide you a replacement or a full refund! And if you BUY 2 OR MORE NOW, you will instantly receive 20% OFF!


Overall I highly recommend grabbing this kit for your beauty lover or for your own kit. 
Check out my latest makeup tutorial for demos using these dope products! 




http://www.amazon.com/Exclusive-Eyelash-Curler-Professional-Everywhere/dp/B00U68N9AO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1431564804&sr=8-1&keywords=lookout+lashes

Stay tuned  and follow me on Instagram: BGBLindsay because 
I will be giving one of these kits away! <3 

Stay Glamorous,
xo Lindsay
_______________________________________

Instagram: BGBLindsay

YouTube: www.youtube.com/misslindsayohio 

Blogger: www.beglambylindsay.blogspot.com 
Twitter: www.twitter.com/BGBLindsay 
Facebook: www.facebook.com/ltglamorous
www.facebook.com/beglamorousbylindsay
www.facebook.com/lgimagesartstudio
Keek: https://www.keek.com/BGBL 
Tumblr: www.BGBL.tumblr.com 
Vine: https://vine.co/u/1013948033387659264
YouNow: www.younow.com/ltglamorous 
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/bgblindsay/


No comments:

Post a Comment