Pages

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Cinco De Mayo Makeup Tutorial - Outfit

 

Hola My Glamorous Friends,
I am just in time for a Cinco De Mayo post!
This year I choose to update some of my old 'popular' video tutorials since I have changed and learned new ideas. At the end of this post is a video tutorial, please check it out and share!
FELIZ CINCO DE MAYO!!!
 
 
For my outfit today, I chose the color scheme of the Mexico flag. I found this cute red sheer paneled bodysuit and thought this is the perfect 'sexy' touch for this type of party look.
Adding the denim jacket gives me the coverage I crave in this uneven weather. The leather belt over the printed skirt is a great way to create shape on a horizonal pattern.
 

 

Going along with the theme my accessories have very colorful beads, sequins, and glass.
 

 

The bag is a simple clutch that enchances the stripe of yellow in the skirt and accessories.
 

 
When I wear something like this with sheer panels, I like to wear lacey rhinestone bras that are the same color as the piece. I feel like it looks more fashionable then just letting things hang all out or wearing a plain tshirt kind of bra. Express yourself even in your under garments. I created the hair piece that I will be showing you how to create very soon. A big red rose is most always my go to flower and really fit this occasion. This one is created from my wedding bouquet ;)

 
 Ready to Fiesta!! <3
 
 
 I know how you all love an eye quad pic.. honestly
 this eye was just so good and I had too many pics and sometimes its so
hard to throw them out, so bonus pic for this look. :D
 
 

Brows> Med Concealer/UD Smoked Palette shade Backdoor/Cozzette Brushes: P370/P345/D250

Eyes> MBA Cosmetics Shadows: Black/Snow Globe/Romeo/Spark/Lucky/Lurky
MBA Cosmetics Shadow Poxy Base/MBA Cosmetics Black Gel Liner
Cozzette Brushes: D230/D250/S175/D225

Face> MBA Cosmetics Liquid Foundation 3W/ MBA Cosmetics Light Concealer/ MBA Cosmetics Loose Powder #6/ MBA Cosmetics Blush: Berry Cool/ MBA CosmeticsBronzer: Goddess
Cozzette Brushes: P340/P300/S135/S140/S125

Lips: MBA Cosmetics Miss Monroe and MBA Cosmetics loose Glitter Bombshell
 
Bright Smile: Smile Sciences
 

www.smilesciences.com

In this video I share with you a quick cut crease, ombre eyeshadow look, and glitter lips.
Please check out the video tutorial and share <3
  
 
 
Stay Glamorous,
xo Lindsay
 
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::



Instagram: BGBLindsay
Pintrest:

Twitter:

YouTube:

Keek:

Tumblr:

Blogger:

No comments:

Post a Comment